Would you like to spark collaborations with data scientists in Israel, learn, work on exciting projects and publish together? Then apply to the Helmholtz Information and Data Science Academy’s (HIDA) exchange program with the Data Science Research Center at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev (DSRC@BGU) in Be’er Sheva Israel.
About the exchange program
- You spend your exchange at a host lab at Ben Gurion University. Depending on travel restrictions, you can also start the collaboration remotely and complete your project onsite in Be’er Sheva.
- You apply to and work on a pre-defined six-week-long project of your choice (please list see below) together with data scientists at BGU.
- HIDA covers your accommodation and travel expenses (up to 2000 Euro per month) if you work for a Helmholtz Center.
- Apply now until June 19, 2020.
- Earliest start-date for the (physical) exchange is July 1; latest end date is October 15. You and your host decide which part of the project you might be able to work on remotely, and when you’ll spend time collaborating at BGU.
- You organize your trip to and accommodation in Be’er Sheva as a business trip. HIDA will reimburse your Helmholtz Center.