HIDA Annual Conference
HIDA Annual Conference 2021 is aiming at connecting Helmholtz researchers throughout the institutions via networking events and workshops.
In particular, we invite doctoral and postdoctoral researchers within the Helmholtz association and with a research focus in information & data sciences to use this event as an opportunity to discuss their projects with researchers from other Helmholtz centers.
We are looking forward to lively discussions and keynote talks focusing on data science for a wide range of applications.
What you can expect
- Meet with data scientists from Helmholtz Centers & Schools throughout Germany and connect in our networking sessions
- Listen to the exiting keynote of Neil Chue Hong, Director and Principal Investigator of the Software Sustainability Institute, University of Edinburgh
- Participate in our workshops and learn about sustainable software development, the next generation of AI in medicine, scientific blog writing and much more
- Exchange your Scientific Telegram, speak about your data science projects and exchange of methods
- Win the HIDA Scientific Telegram Award, which is endowed with 500 EUR.
The event will take place online. We are looking forward to lively discussions on data science!
Questions? Please get in touch via email@example.com
You will find a link to the summary and the individual contributions of the conference here soon!